Make planning your wedding fun. In this article, we’re going to do the research to help you to choose the coolest, most interesting, and magical stuff for your Indian wedding day. We bring you only the best stuff from wedding car decorations to those magnificent wedding cakes, from chic dresses to spectacular wedding venues. We have it all.
So, you just got engaged. Though it is an exciting time you want to last forever, you need to start planning the event. It is a time-consuming process, which requires a lot of energy and efforts. But that’s why we are here – to help you. Before anything else, we recommend you to find a professional wedding photographer and videographer first. This will guarantee that the photos of the most wonderful day in your life will be not less magical that the event itself. For more information and recommendations, see this here and find out how to choose a photographer by his works in Bangalore particularly.
So, let’s see how to organize a stress-free and fun wedding easily.
7 Wedding Planning Tips
So, where should you start? You have to take care of the cake, the flowers, the venue, the dress, the food, the shoes, the music, etc. Isn’t it too much? Create a short and simple checklist to control every process step-by-step.
- Wedding planner. Buy yourself a wedding planner. Or you can create it by yourself. Just make sure it inspires you to work towards your perfect wedding day. In this case, you will not miss a thing.
- The budget. Decide how much you are ready to spend on this day. It is one of the biggest factors of planning. The budget of your wedding decides the direction of all future preparations. For example, it influences the city and the place you are going to organize celebrations. So, deciding on the budget in the beginning of the planning is the smartest thing you can do.
- The venue. The wedding ceremony can start without a wedding cake or without a wedding car, but it can’t start without a venue. It is the central part of your ceremony. Find an appropriate place to your taste, which will be able to seat all of your guests.
- Music. Decide what kind of music do you want at your wedding – traditional only or something more modern. Or maybe a mix of both of them? Practice shows that bands are significantly more expensive than the singular artists. So, keep it in mind. Make sure that the entertainment suits the theme of your wedding too.
- Food. Not only an Indian wedding, but any wedding is considered to be incomplete without tasty snacks and drinks. Accordingly to Indian traditions, the wedding food is prepared by the parents of the bride. So, create the list of the dishes you want to see on your wedding. And don’t forget about a wedding cake. The size and the height of a cake determine the price. Look for a good baking company, which specializes in birthday and wedding cakes particularly.
- Invitation Cards. Wedding invitation cards seem to be a small detail, which can be easily skipped. But that’s not true. This is the first impression you will make on your guests. In India, all guests should be announced about the future event with a help of invitation cards. Both families take part in this process and send invitations together. We recommend you to choose something simple, chic, and classic. It is better to have the invitations in bright colors rather than dark.
- Wedding dress. Of course, you can’t forget about the central element of your wedding – a wedding dress. In India, it is called saree. You can choose a saree depending on the colors of your wedding decorations, wedding flowers, wedding theme, etc. The variety of sarees are unlimited: green, golden, red, blue, rose, orange, yellow, etc. Multiple patterns and styles make each saree different from the others. A saree is not only a dress, it is a fantastically made work of art. So, make sure you’ll choose the best of the best.
May your wedding day to be unforgettable for both you and your guests.